Have trouble getting the first words of a first draft started? Do the words stay in your mind, until it’s perfect and then it’s 8pm before the final paper is due and your still staring at a blank page? Watch this video to find out about The Most Horrible First Draft Ever. Do you struggle with writing papers? Comment below about your struggles and strategies for getting started.
- If you just…
- What does a bike ride have to do with school?
- How do I stay awake to finish my homework?
- Wondering how to study for finals [and other tests]?
- How to Make Sure to Follow Through…
- How do I begin?
- How to Reflect on a Project or Presentation…
- The Most Horrible…
- How do I organize information?
- But…how do I get started?