Sooo…this week I talk about how to make sure that you check for assignments that you think you’ve missed…however, I couldn’t help but notice as I reviewed the video that there’s a little piece of hair sticking out, ha! The morning I made this video it was very early in the morning…usually my best thinking time. While my piece of hair sticking out has little to do with the content, perhaps it’s a good lesson in…being yourself or at least…a little humor to start off your week.
Enjoy and as always, if you’d like to talk more about study skills (hair is obviously not my expertise, although I do love my hair stylist) please feel free to contact me here.
- Thanks, Mom!
- The Wacky Hair-do
- Breaking Down Tasks…in A
- Public Transportation Chaos
- Does Studying for a Math Test Overwhelm You…Part #2
- Is Studying for a Math Test Overwhelming?
- Do Daily Tasks become Overwhelming when the Project becomes too big?
- Dance Party!
- If you just…
- What does a bike ride have to do with school?