Sooo…this week I talk about how to make sure that you check for assignments that you think you’ve missed…however, I couldn’t help but notice as I reviewed the video that there’s a little piece of hair sticking out, ha! The morning I made this video it was very early in the morning…usually my best thinking time. While my piece of hair sticking out has little to do with the content, perhaps it’s a good lesson in…being yourself or at least…a little humor to start off your week.
Enjoy and as always, if you’d like to talk more about study skills (hair is obviously not my expertise, although I do love my hair stylist) please feel free to contact me here.
- 5 Tools to Reflect to on Screen Time Usage
- What to do During Quarantine: A Teen Interview and a Request!
- Does saying “I have to..” make it more difficult for you to get things done?
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Social Distance Learning
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Distance Learning
- Are you having trouble reading and annotating…an then remembering what you annotated?
- Do I have to replicate the school day for me or for my kiddos? (psst…no!)
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!