Sooo…this week I talk about how to make sure that you check for assignments that you think you’ve missed…however, I couldn’t help but notice as I reviewed the video that there’s a little piece of hair sticking out, ha! The morning I made this video it was very early in the morning…usually my best thinking time. While my piece of hair sticking out has little to do with the content, perhaps it’s a good lesson in…being yourself or at least…a little humor to start off your week.
Enjoy and as always, if you’d like to talk more about study skills (hair is obviously not my expertise, although I do love my hair stylist) please feel free to contact me here.
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!
- Three Tips for Long Distance Learning
- Surviving Long-Distance Learning (Part II)-Free Parent Webinar and More!
- Surviving Distance-Learning
- Take a Deep Breath
- Where Are My Keys?
- How Do I Get My Parents to Listen?
- Paper Boxes + Learning