Some of my students like to take breaks after they are finished with one task and others like to do it by time. Do you prefer one over the other? Also, if you are feeling overwhelmed and would like some help in breaking down tasks and/or for other study tips please feel free to send me an email or contact me here.
- 5 Tools to Reflect to on Screen Time Usage
- What to do During Quarantine: A Teen Interview and a Request!
- Does saying “I have to..” make it more difficult for you to get things done?
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Social Distance Learning
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Distance Learning
- Are you having trouble reading and annotating…an then remembering what you annotated?
- Do I have to replicate the school day for me or for my kiddos? (psst…no!)
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!