Do you find yourself second guessing yourself after you’ve finished a test, project, or presentation…or sometimes maybe even obsessing about it? Watch this video for a tip on how to reflect after you’ve finished. How do you reflect? Let me know below!
- 5 Tools to Reflect to on Screen Time Usage
- What to do During Quarantine: A Teen Interview and a Request!
- Does saying “I have to..” make it more difficult for you to get things done?
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Social Distance Learning
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Distance Learning
- Are you having trouble reading and annotating…an then remembering what you annotated?
- Do I have to replicate the school day for me or for my kiddos? (psst…no!)
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!