Have trouble getting the first words of a first draft started? Do the words stay in your mind, until it’s perfect and then it’s 8pm before the final paper is due and your still staring at a blank page? Watch this video to find out about The Most Horrible First Draft Ever. Do you struggle with writing papers? Comment below about your struggles and strategies for getting started.
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!
- Three Tips for Long Distance Learning
- Surviving Long-Distance Learning (Part II)-Free Parent Webinar and More!
- Surviving Distance-Learning
- Take a Deep Breath
- Where Are My Keys?
- How Do I Get My Parents to Listen?
- Paper Boxes + Learning