So…you have your notes, you’re all set to “study” and write that paper…but…how do you actually start? In this video, learn how to organize your information before you begin. And…please comment below, what are your favorite ways of organizing information?
- 5 Tools to Reflect to on Screen Time Usage
- What to do During Quarantine: A Teen Interview and a Request!
- Does saying “I have to..” make it more difficult for you to get things done?
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Social Distance Learning
- Free Webinar: Tech and Teens in the Age of Distance Learning
- Are you having trouble reading and annotating…an then remembering what you annotated?
- Do I have to replicate the school day for me or for my kiddos? (psst…no!)
- New Class! Make a Family Calendar that Everyone Will Check
- In School vs. Distance Learning
- Parent Webinar on Communication and…a spontaneous interview about lists!